Beautifully balanced, medium-bodied amber ale.
Combines caramel and toffee malt notes with a punchy stone fruit and berry hop character.
Hong Kong's iconic beer is perfectly refreshing for a fine summer’s day, which is practically any day in Hong Kong!
Country of Origin: Hong Kong
Alc by Vol: 5.1%
International Bitterness Units (IBUs): 30
Ingredients: water, barley, hops, yeast.
Food Pairings: a beer for pizza, burgers, or even a bag of chips. Perfect while watching a match or venturing out on a junk with friends.
- Gold, Asia Beer Challenge 2021 (Hong Kong)
- Silver, 2019 Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition (HKSAR)
- Bronze, 2018 Australian International Beer Awards (Australia) - Best New World-Style Ale
- Silver, 2017 Australian International Beer Awards (Australia)
- Bronze, 2017 China Craft Beer Awards (China)
- Gold, 2016 Hong Kong & Macau Beer Cup (HKSAR)
- Silver, 2016 Asian Beer Medals (Singapore) - Pale Ale
- Winner, 2015 Hong Kong International Beer Awards (HKSAR) - Amber/Dark Lager