Failure to supply relevant personal data may result in a potential challenge in providing full service, including supplying products on order and maintenance in member account.
Collection of Personal Data
In order for you to enjoy our products and services, you may be requested to provide personal data when you visit our websites, social media platforms and correspondences by means of telephone or email, such as but not limited to:
- when you apply for the membership;
- when you shop online and place orders;
- when you conduct gift redemption or place requests for shopping voucher;
- when you participate in our promotions and events;
- when you use social media to post information and share activities;
- when you participate in our surveys or questionaries;
- when you subscribe/unsubscribe to our marketing updates/ e-newsletters/ newsletters;
- when you submit any comments or feedback to us; and/or
- when you are required to verify your identity on our websites and online platforms.
The personal data that you may be requested to provide us includes, but are not limited to, your title, name, gender, phone number, email address, mailing address, birthday information, nationality, personal interests, shopping habits and preferences and other personal data.
It is mandatory for you to provide certain categories of personal data accurately (as specified at the time of collection). Refusal to provide any personal data marked as mandatory may render us unable to handle any membership application or request you are making, and we reserve the right to provide our products or services, including but not limited to refusing your membership application.
All Personal Data will be collected on a voluntary, open and fair basis.
Any information we collect from our websites and online platforms will be used for internal use only, and will not be disclosed to third parties.
All requested data from payment you make will be securely encrypted and transmitted directly to the credit-processing bank for payment authorization. We assure that we will not extract any significant credit card information.
Usage of your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- for handling your membership application, maintaining and managing your membership account;
- for the provision of sales, membership rewards, promotion, shopping vouchers and services under any programs or events by us/ our service providers
- for processing your instructions, responding to your enquiry or providing customer service to you;
- for performing investigation, research or statistical analysis in order to improve our products and services and for marketing purpose;
- for forming part of a customer data base necessary for us to communicate with you through email, mail, telephone or other means, including contacting you regarding your enquiries;
- for use of the online services available on our website including but not limited to online shopping and participate in events and promotions;
- for matching your personal data and the information you provided to us via other means; and/or
- for observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements of Hong Kong or other relevant jurisdiction including any disclosure or notification requirements to which The Grocery Club or other class of data recipient are subject.
Browsing information collected from you (Cookies)
The types of data we may collect from you when you visit us include:
- information about the type of browser you use;
- details of the web pages you have viewed;
- your IP address; and
- the hyperlinks you have clicked;
You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate all of the functions and services on our website.
Confidentiality & Security
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, authorized disclosure of, or access to your personal data.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third-party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website(s) you visit.
Term of Service
By consenting to The Grocery Club’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at erika@bravofinefoods for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting in for our text marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name, and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMSBump Inc, an European Union company with office at Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfill their delivery.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt-out please follow the procedures above.
We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us.
Any request in relation to the above, please contact us at:
Address: 1406, Oceanic Industrial Centre, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3528 0348
In accordance with the ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any personal data access request.