Concentrated Camu Camu fruit powder (30:1)*
*From organic agriculture.
Store in a dry, cool place. Not above room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children.
Amount Per 100g | Calories 339 | Total Fat 1.4g | Saturated Fat 0.5g | Total Carbohydrates 67g of which Sugars 2.1g | Protein 5.5g | Salt 0g
100g in hard-plastic bottle.
In our Peruvian Harvest 'Camu Camu C++ powder, the berries used are hand-harvested from the Amazon rainforest of Peru.
Using our proprietary process - we achieve concentration level that's unmatched in the industry. Also ensuring the safeguards of all its naturally occurring bioflavonoids and other co-factors, in addition to the Vitamin C.
30kg of organic fruit went into produce 1kg of our Camu Camu powder. This unique 30:1ratio concentration and nutrient density due to our unique manufacturing processes make this one of a kind in the market.
To your immunity and beauty, from Peru With Love.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CAMU CAMU
1. The best sources of Vitamin C that are naturally found in nature.
2. Highest 'Orac value' fruits. A Higher Orac value denotes the presence of higher antioxidant levels.
So it could boost:
- Enhances cellular health.
- Mitochondria health.
- Energy production.
- Nervous system health.
- Psychological functioning.
- Antiaging and beauty promoting.
- Fatigue management.
Salad dressings, smoothies / ooats, muesli and granola prep, yogurts, beverage preparations.
1. Concentrated fruit powder.
2. Organic, vegan Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, soy-free.
3. No fillers, preserves, or artificial flavors, no added sugars.
4. Manufactured and packed in ISO certified facility.
5. Monthly fixed batch production - No extended storage.
6. Low carbon footprint supplement food #FarmToPantry.
7. Fair-traded ingredients.
8. Slow extraction process ensures complete extracts of all essential nutrients and makes them potent and bioavailable.
9. Never been subject to irradiation processes, high heat, and heavy machine processing which destroys the nutritional profile and bioavailability.