Hand-picked organic rare purple maca roots.
Store in a dry, cool place.
30ml in glass bottle.
Concentration Purple Maca/Red Maca Extract with enhanced bioavailability.
Maca is native to Peru and has been used from the times of ancient Incans as a ceremonial elixir due to its high "magical" health properties.
Our MacaPro XP Purple, all-organic extract, hand-picked rare purple maca roots, traditionally harvested in the Junin province of Peru.
Our proprietary processes help achieve an astonishingly high ratio of 20:1 (20:1 ratio meaning, 20 kg of organic roots used to obtain1 kg of this liquid extract).
This is definitely for the ones who want to restore the balance of hormones and bring in longevity and balance into daily living.
This 'MacaPro XP Purple' product along with our 'MacaProXP Black' offering are our pride offering and market trendsetter.
HEALTH BENIFITS OF 'PURPLE or RED MACA'
Purple Maca Root also called Red Maca roots are rare and makeup only approximately 20-25% of the whole harvest. Great for:
1. Enhance mood and cognitive functions.
2. Anxiety and depression management.
3. Speed up recovery from adrenal fatigue.
4. Combat chronic inflammation states.
4. Strengthen females' reproductive organs and drive.
5. Men's prostate functioning.
6. Strengthening bones and preventing loss of bone density post-menopause in women AND during andropause states(low testosterone ) in men.
USE: 3-4 Drops direct or with water or smoothie.
1. 100% Organic Purple Maca roots from the renowned traditional cultivation in Junin.
2. Organic, vegan, Non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free.
3. No fillers, preserves or artificial flavors, No added sugars.
4. Manufactured and Packed in ISO Certified Facility.
5. Monthly fixed batch production - No Extended storage.
6. Low carbon footprint supplement food #FarmToPantry.
7. FairTraded ingredient.
8. Cold and slow extraction process ensures complete extracts of all essential nutrients and makes them potent and bioavailable.
9. Contains slight alcohol that accelerates the assimilation/absorption rates (bioavailability).
10. Never been subject to irradiation processes, high heat, and heavy machine processing which destroys the nutritional profile and bioavailability.