Raw, sprouted, nut-free, gluten-free flour.
An "Ancestral Health" ingredient and Superfood.
Quinoa is a plant original to the Andean region of Peru. The Incas called it 'Cisaya Mama' (Mother of All Grains). A name well deserved due to its nutritional composition which contains essential amino acids and many other essential nutrients.
Our 'Peruvian Harvest' Raw Sprouted Quinoa Powder is made from selected organic quinoa produce. Through our delicately unique sprouting and cold drying processes, we obtained these grains with all of the natural nutrients intact and more bioavailable for your health, wellbeing, and vitality.
Sprouting or germination refers to the beginning of the transformation from seed to plant. Along with the growth process, many biochemical processes begin and health-promoting enzymes are formed. The nutrient profile, as a result of this germination (growing to life process), is enhanced. In addition to that, all the nutrients are now more bioavailable for our human gut,
Our intrinsic cleaning process reduces the saponin levels to a bare minimum. The low saponin levels reduces the bitter taste that’s common with quinoa products. Following this, the grains were dried and then gently powdered to fineness.
1) A complete vegan protein source, which is a rare find.
2) All the 9 essential amino acids in adequate proportions.
High in fiber.
High in copper.
High in potassium.
High magnesium content.
High in manganese.
High in phosphorus.
High zinc content.
Source of iron.
Nut-free & gluten-free baking / cooking.
1. Organic, NonGMO, vegan, gluten-free.
2. Unique cleaning and slow drying techniques #SlowIsGood.
3. Slow and traditional manufacturing techniques.
4. No fillers, enhancers, food colors, and/or preservatives.
5. Manufactured and packed in ISO certified facility.
6. Monthly fixed batch production - No extended storage.
7. Low carbon footprint product #FarmToPantry.
8. Strict accordance with the EU Organic farming and raw food regulations.
9. Fair-trade certified product.