You have no items in your cart
Vegan Honey Alternative, Lower GI nectar. Blood sugar management, immune health, weight loss management, gut health.
Organic yacon roots.
Store in a dry, cool pantry.
250ml in glass bottle.
Vegan Honey Alternative, Lower GI nectar (GI=1,As Low as it gets), and Nut-Free an ancestral-health promoting 'Vegan Honey'.
Our Peruvian Harvest” Yacon Syrup is made by hand-picked organic yacon roots of a perennial plant grown at altitudes of 9000 feet/2500mtrs and higher. This organic syrup is produced with great attention to detail and minimal processing. The result is a 1:1 sugar and/or honey substitute with no aftertaste, that is guilt-free and health-enhancing.
Our Yacon syrup has golden honey-like color and a unique tangerine taste. As a result of our signature extraction processes, It does not have the molasses-like texture, color and after-taste of burnt sugar like in most Yacon syrup in the market.
1. Lowest GI natural sweetener.
2. Enhance digestive and gut health.
3. Antimicrobial, antioxidant, and prebiotic components with numerous potential health benefits.
4. High FOS (Fructose Oligo Saccharides). FOS is a type of sugar fiber that has a very low caloric value in comparison to other sugar and
- Fiber Dense -'gut bacteria'.
- Has Low Glycaemic Index and Load.
- A phenomenal Prebiotic( beneficial Bifidobacterium).
- Great for colon and digestive health.
5. Studies have shown that Yacon can reduce constipation, enhance mineral absorption, and help regulate serum cholesterol.
6. Daily consumption can have a favorable effect on serum glucose in the elderly.
7. Significantly decrease the body weight, waist circumference, and body mass index in obese pre-menopausal women with insulin resistance.
1. Lowest GI Nectar, Nut Free and Vegan #DiabeticFriendly.
2. Traditional and slow extraction process #SlowIsGood.
3. Organic, NonGMO, vegan, glute-free.
4. FairTraded produce and the Yacon harvest is part of a social project to support single mothers.
5. No fillers, enhancers, food colors, and/or preservatives.
6. Manufactured and packed in ISO certified facility.
7. Monthly fixed batch production - No Extended storage.
8. Low carbon footprint product #FarmToPantry.
9. Strict accordance with the EU (European Union). Organic farming and raw food regulations.